The Safetyflex® flame resistant specialty PVC on polyester suit combines tough protection and comfortable fit. Made to resist industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, Safetyflex is engineered for protection.
Ideal Applications: Chemical handling, transport and storage, petrochemical, drilling, refineries, and environmental clean-ups.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
● Storm fly front seals out wind, rain and contaminants.
● Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps and buckles .
● Hidden hardware for added protection.
● Zipper closure with dual storm fly front.
● Mildew resistant.
● Heavy exterior coating for excellent permeation performance.
● Soft, supple feel for all day comfort.
● Tapered sleeves are designed to fit in protective gloves or accommodate glove rings for added safety.
● Distinctive safety green color for easy identification.
● Flame resistant tested. Self extinguishing with flameout and afterglow less than or equal to 2 seconds after removal of ignition source and char length less than 6 inches. Test method ASTM D6413.
Today around the world millions of workers utilise PPE. We understand the need to operate from a service-oriented position understanding each individual and organisations need for Safety. We are a supplier that can help you identify the correct product based on application; we can offer product training and support.